Thursday, April 23, 2009


the past month has barreled on right past me and i'm not even sure if it actually happened.perpetual evenings spent in the oatmeal colored dream bed,the rest spent wringing my hands listening to people telling me to get a grip. as excited as i am for the wedding there is just so much planning! i'm not really a planner,more of a doer. just three more weeks and ill breathe easy falling asleep next to my sweet one forever.
we sent out all our invitations a couple weeks back.

we just decided to do them ourselves since the thought of dealing with fussy printers was giving me heart palpitations.
i also decided to make a hair pin myself since i wasn't finding anything i really liked very much at all.

it only cost me 5 dollars and i am pleased with how it turned out. i also finally took the time to set out my unicorn horn i made in sculpture.
iv'e also somehow managed to find time to watch lolita religiously and have come to realize that dominque swain is a goddess and i would give up almost anything to just exist inside her for a brief period of my life.


i only wish i had more time,i guess i could give up sleeping but id miss the dreaming so much.

2 comments: